Always dreaming big

I've always dreamed big. Bigger than anyone thought I would. I started out in my life as an everyday simple person with simple expectations. But one day I woke up and I had 5.3 Billion dollars in my life. I own 3 yachts, 10 homes, 5 companies and probably much more that my investors know about that I don't know. As I sit here in Aspen Colorado in one of my many homes I stare out at the snow on the mountains and think what am I going to do today and what dreams are next. I'm not telling you what I have because I'm bragging about it. I'm telling you what I have so you can picture where my life is at. I can tell you truly what it took to get there and where I'd like to continue going. This is the story of my Billionaire lifestyle. 

In 1974 I was walking down the street in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and a guy walked up to me and said, "do you live around here?" I said "actually yes. I live in the apartment complex just up the street." I actually did live up the street in apartment 14C in the apartment complex on Rochester ave. It was in a so-so neighborhood that I was okay with but still felt unsafe at times. The man said one last thing to me. "If you could be rich how would you get there?" I thought that was a very odd question. He told me, "think about that." I have to say that changed the course of my life forever. 

And so my story begins, I hope you're ready to take a ride with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I'm going and the life it leads to